YELLOW SANDS - COVID-19 NOTICE
24 March 2020
As announced by South African President Cyril Ramaphosa
Starting Thursday, 26 March 2020 at Midnight - A nation wide lock down will be implemented for 21 days.
The following implications will need to be considered:
• Guests at the resort will need to plan as to whether they intend staying at Yellow Sands or whether they prefer leaving the resort to stay elsewhere during the lock down period of 21 Days.
The government have advised that no further travel movement will be permitted once the lock down comes into effect except under strictly controlled exceptional circumstances.
• Regardless of where you choose to stay during this time, and as per our previous notice, we suggest you ensure that you have enough supplies for at least the next 21 days.
• Only those with pre-existing bookings will be able to arrive at the resort until the lock down comes into effect.
• All those with exsisting bookings due to arrive during the lock down period will be afforded the following options:
1. Reschedule your arrival to a date after the lock down period (ends 16 April 2020, midnight) - (No admin fee).
2. Cancel your booking and have any payments made refunded in the form of a gift certificate / voucher for use against any future booking (No admin fee).
3. Cancel your booking and request a refund (R50 admin fee).
Take note that only those employed as essential services personnel will be able to leave the resort once lock down comes into effect. We will be disabling all other users for the entrance and exit gate from Thursday, 26 March 2020 at 11:00pm until the lock down period ends.
We will be available for contact via the following communication channels during office hours:
Phone: 043 734 3043
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
WhatsApp: 061 514 6046
Mon - Fri (08:00 - 17:00)
Sat - Sun (09:00 - 14:00)
Note: These hours may vary without notice.
Please note that due to the volume of queries we are experiencing, there may be delays in responses. We are still waiting for detailed instructions and particulars regarding the lock down.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this difficult time.
Please stay safe and follow the recommended hygiene practices at all times during the lock down.
Yellow Sands Management
David Leppan (Owner)
Jason Leppan (Manager)
Aiden Leppan (Manager)